You can request to see a Clinician of your choice, however this may result in having to wait longer than if you are seen by a different member of the team.
- Dr Patrizia Pasquali - Irchester & Summerlee
- Dr Anwuri Ihedioha – Irchester Surgery Only
- Dr Hossam Abdallah - regular Locum GP at Summerlee Medical Centre only.
- Rachel Basra - Nurse Practitioner
- Rina Vyas - Practice Nurse
Health Care Assistant
- We can refer patients to see a Wellbeing Counsellor if clinically indicated. If you require more information about the Wellbeing service, then please ask the reception staff for further details.
- Rayanne Winsor - Practice Manager
- Lauren Gray – Deputy Practice Manager
We are not a Training Practice and student doctors or nurses do not work here.
- We have a Midwife available at both practices, however they are no longer based at the Practices. If you require more information about the Midwife service, then please ask the reception staff for further details.
Health Visitors offer health advice and support mainly to families with young children under the age of 5. This includes help with parenting and behaviour management and also support to women with post natal depression. The health visiting team also sees children for developmental checks. The health visitors are not based at the surgeries, all appointments are booked directly by the health visitors if you would like to contact the health visitor team, please ask reception staff at the GP Surgery for details.
The district nursing team carry out nursing care for the patients at home. They will only see patients who are housebound. If you feel you need to be seen by a district nurse please contact the GP surgery where reception staff will take all the relevant details from you and make the necessary referral. The district nurses are NOT based at the GP Surgeries.